Welcome to the
New Zealand Association of Resource Management
Who are we?
The New Zealand Association of
Resource Management (NZARM) is an Incorporated Society with membership drawn from
those engaged in the management of natural and physical resources.
- To represent and promote the views and interests of persons who are involved or
interested in resource management
- To promote good practice, competence, and ethics in resource management
- To promote effective communication and transfer of information between members,
other resource management practitioners, and the community, concerning resource management
- To encourage community awareness of the nature and value of resource management
For more information about the Association, or membership, please contact a member of the
Executive, or write to:
- Postal address
New Zealand Association of Resource Management,
PO Box 4315, Hamilton East,
- General Information: Chris Phillips
The New Zealand Association of Resource Management's Web site is
kindly hosted by Landcare Research New Zealand.